Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I think training sounds ok.

Well finally getting out of the crazy time here at tribal land. I finished our project as you can see over at Trimama's blog and my work project deadline has been completed. I swam 1800 casual today. I think that I am actually starting to look forward to training. I have taken about 3 months off. It's been great. I really beat my body at work and I really needed all of this time off. But the itch is starting. If I wanted to start my 20 month plan for Wildflower, it starts this Monday....Naaaa I am going to wait till after the first of January. Although there is no crime in taking a look at my training schedule over at Beginner Triathlete :)

Tac out

6 comments:

walchka said...

Nice work on the house projects.

I'm getting the itch as well, but I'm tryini to hold off as long as possible. We've got a long year ahead of us. It's gonna rock!

Iron Pol said...

20 MONTH plan. That's tough. You have amazing stamina to go that long.

Flatman said...

bring it!

greyhound said...

Glad you're back--to blogging and to training. I'm just drilling in the pool so far. I REALLY want to haul off and do some hard repeats, but I know my dome will fall off and my right arm will separate at the bloody shoulder if I do.

Injury blows.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Watctch out 2007!

Comm's said...

If you happen to remember to check your email for this blog, you have not posted in two weeks. Get off your ass.