Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TacBoy 'n Bigun - Episode 2


Episode 2 is up! Titled the hallowed hall.

Click on Tac's sidebar link to iTunes, or head over to Bigun's sight for a online feed.

Thanks for listening! (or pretending to)

TacBoy is officially off from all training this week. Ahhhhh. The 20 week plan to Ironman CDA begins this Sunday. Until then just stretching and resting. The Taco Bell/Pop Tart weight loss plan is finished. Tacs down from 204 at ironman to his current weight of 185. One part he forgot about losing 20 pounds is that your not only lighter on the scale, but also in the wallet. Holy Crap I've had to buy all new clothes recently. Trimama requires her super-stud to not look like bilbo baggins!

Tac Out...hope you enjoy the podcast.

6 comments:

greyhound said...

It took me two full years to get enough work clothes (suits) in my new size to prevent the Bilbo Baggins look every other day.

21stCenturyMom said...

OMG!!! I'm never calling you again! I don't like it in here... it's dark and cold and there's no trainer. YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE!! Let me oooouuuuut.........

Comm's said...

When mama told me your diet I about crapped my pants. that is hilariously cool.

I keep thinking that I can eat whatever and sit in my jacuzzi for an hour a night and sweat the calories out of me.

it never works like i plan.

Ryan said...

Great job on #2. Great subjects, great transitions, and even great sound effects. It is hard to believe that is only your 2nd podcast, because it sounds like at least the third; maybe fourth.

Ultradad said...

I like your podcast. You guys have a great rapport. Your personalities are possibly more charming than the Iron Kahuna (possibly?). I've listened to all their shows, Stu's and Zen and I'm not even tri-geek. You guys are definitely in the top 4.

Iron Eric said...

Seems like you have too much fun doing these podcasts. I have really enjoyed your show because it is so weird and full of the unknown. Behave yourselves now. No getting into troubles with the ladies. :)