Friday, February 15, 2008

Tac's a wheeler and Dealer

You have to be careful around the Tribe household when Tac gets near craigslist. Hold onto anything you want to keep cause he likes to deal!

In the last couple months.

-sold garmin 301
-sold imac then bought new iMac for only 100.00 bucks more!
-sold cameras-replaced camera with way more expensive one (duck that was Trimama swingin)
-sold wii accesories
-sold old video camera


Which brings me to this listing that appeared under a search I did for a 40d Canon camera. Apparently 40d refers to more then just camera's...



What the fruit! Who knew?

Take a care out there regarding your underwear!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Ewwwww. There has got to be an unspoken rule about that. Sort of like the, no underwear, sheets, or swim suits rule at the thrift stores. Ewwwwww.

Fe-lady said...

Yes...underwear...only wear (or sell) clean ones..(Blech!)
What the FRUIT?!
(I like that saying...will add it to my repetoire!)

Ryan said...

I am pretty sure the GUY swimming (floating on his back)next to me this morning could use the 40d. ;)

Maybe I'll introduce him to your blog.

TriShannon said...

Ewwww! There are rules people. No re-sell on the under garments.

Pharmie said...

Yikes! That's too funny!

Steve Stenzel said...

Good stuff! I have the 20D, and I don't think THAT bra would be very attractive...

Bigun said...

sometimes it's ok to break the "no pictures...didn't happen" rule...

Comm's said...

Today that picture grosses me out. 25 years ago when I was 12, I would have treated it like a Sears catalog.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Wow...somebody needs to $2 pretty bad!