Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ziggy Zaggy, Ziggy Zaggy Oui Oui Oui!!!

The local Tri club is getting together, to have a 'Beginning of training for Ironman Zurich!" party tonight....oh boy. Trimama and I were going to go on this Switzerland adventure in June, until we realized the time and especially money committment involved. So this is our way of supporting our local tri homies. Were going here tonight.
Should be interesting being that the video camera will be rolling and Iron Jenny will be present. I hear were passing around a large glass boot filled with beer. If you put on the table you have to drink twice....aaah, oh boy.

Stay tuned, have pics and stuff soon. And yes I realize it's a German restaurant, but hey, it's in the same general area as the Ironman...sorta.

Tac out... but not under the table.

3 comments:

Comm's said...

beerfest by Broken Lizard. Rent it.

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Oui! oui! Oui! spells "yes! yes! yes!" in French...
Is that what you meant? Boy, I was THERE last night and I saw NONE of that!!! ;-)
I'll get some pics over to you later - have to go to a family party tonight and for some reason I am so darn sluggish today...

Iron Pol said...

Ummm, put WHAT on the table? Your elbows? Mancard? An Ironman card without at least one race?

Ahhhh, the suspense.