Thursday, July 26, 2007

House cleaning.....

IMMoo training is in full swing and posting is not, so I have a few items to attend to...

Congratulations goes out to T-Storm and Bob for their stellar finishes at IMUSA. Way to go guys. The whole tribe and I screamed when you crossed the finish line! Especially proud of T-Storm who had suffered this year with lots of injuries and illness and still finished Iron Strong!

Way to go Tri-Dummy for being an honrable grandson and great example to your family for honoring your grandmothers last wish.

Way to go Iron Jenny for defending and debating your faith, then being humble enough to apologize and reconcile with your opponent.

Shout out to Kahuna for his authentic piece in the LA times, albeit very short on honorable examples of people of faith, it was an honest view into his soul. Mustard seed...apparently that's all thats needed. Mark 9:24-25

Way to go

Shout out to Trimama....For just being so Smoking Hot.

Such a cute bootay dear..Speaking of backsides, Tac needs a bubble butt.

Tac does, he needs a big old bubble butt. Training has been kicking my bootay for the last several weeks and the hither regions are starting to get quite sore. No IT Band issues (which is awesome) but Tac's hips and gluts are quite sore. I feel that God left me more a gluteus mininimus in my genetic pool as opposed to maximus. This thought occured to me when I was looking at photo's of Lifetime Fitness Tri last year. What I noticed the most about the pro's was that the women and men (although Tac seemed to be stuck and the females) had really big round booties. I think that is a key physical feature to being a good triathlete. Nothing scientific here, just hunch, or hump...oh boy.

Either way Tac is going to maximize his derierre in the off season to help reduce the stress he puts on his hip flexors and IT bands. I'm going to get me a big old bubble butt!

Tac out...and 45 days from Iron.

10 comments:

Bigun said...

lots of things to help with the bubble butt - Doretos, ho-ho's, Mickey-D's, Corona, JD...Tac, superhero you may be, but when you suffer from that famous Russian Diseass - Noassatall, it's ususally a life-long disease - you've seen the giant beer-belly white guy that goes from back to leg with hardly a hump...as a card carrying member of the Giant Ass Association, I'm here to tell you that your theory is not entirely accurate - Big Ass Does NOT Necessarily Mean Fast Triathlete! Now quit complaing, ya skinny bastard....

Brent Buckner said...

Nice shout-outs.

Jumper 2.0 said...

Have you googled "how to get a bubble butt"

Hey, the first 1/2 dozen results shown are actually clean.

I did not dare look further!

http://tinyurl.com/23wcvm

Jumper 2.0 said...

and, as Brent said, the shout-outs were awesome!

T-Storms said...

Thank you for the awesome shout out Tac Boy! I can't wait to see you finish your first IM!

Steve Stenzel said...

I need a round booty too...

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

yeah, she IS smokin' hawt!
Thanks for the shout-out, friend.
Jenny

Tri-Dummy said...

Thanks for the shout out...

speaking of butts...

I'd like a really muscular butt with vein popping out, but no hair.

Tri-Dummy said...

That sounded really sick.

I take that back.

I'll stick with the butt that God gave me...hair and all.

William Lobdell said...

ah, i agree. trimama is hawt!